Home Details of Disposal u/s 8A How To Apply

How To Apply

The interested person should submit his/her application in a plain paper, no format has been prescribed here, addressed to the Joint Secretary to the Government of India, FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, 2nd Floor, “B” Wing, NDCC-II Building, Palika Kendra, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 clearly mentioning the details of property, his/her entity over the property and his consent to purchase the property under the stipulated terms and conditions of the Central Government.