Home Details of Transfer u/s 18 How to submit Representation

How to submit Representation

The aggrieved person should submit his/her representation in a plain paper, no format has been prescribed here, addressed to the Joint Secretary to the Government of India, FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, 1st Floor,East Wing, Shivaji Stadium(Annexe Building),Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 clearly mentioning the details of property on which the transfer is requested along with relevant records for establishing the ownership and possession over the subject property.